Sunday, January 7, 2018

Coffee is just the best.... coffee cards are even better!

I just love these sets of stamps by Gina Marie Designs. 

Funny Coffee Cups 

Snarky Coffee Words

I am a coffee girl and I love a snarky saying.... these two sets together really made me happy.

I made several cards using these sets.  I have tons of ideas floating around in my head but I think these are a good start....
I did a little Copic coloring.  I fussy cut the cup and added a few dies for the background. I decided to emboss the dies and the coffee in the cup.  

This sentiment is naughty... but oh how I love it.  

A little Copic coloring and some background stamping using Wplus9's Big Top Background.


Here I used the Stampendous Coffee Background stamp, and Wplus9's Big Top Background for the coffee mug.  I used Distress Oxide in Walnut stain for the background and around the edges. 

 This one turned out just fabulous.  
I did just a little Copic shading around the cup and I used Distress Oxide in Broken China for the sky, punched out some clouds, added a little Copic shading to the clouds, and topped them off with some Wink of Stella.  The whole card just makes me smile.  

I  just love coffee!  It's just the best!  



No comments:

Post a Comment